Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Change in Design and Rihannas new video

Decided I didn't like my blog the way it looked so I changed it. Now it looks the way I want it to. sort of...I hope it looks ok....

But on to more important matters!



Rihannas new video for Te Amo. I did not expect this type of video for this song. It was a favourite of mine but she kind of reacted with an iffy video, its good but I'm not really all that interested enough to watch Rihanna have sex with the girl in her video....

But you know sex sells right?

Also I shouldn't talk, Lady Gaga's video had all kinds of sex scenes, maybe I was just expecting something original... oh wells...

Some thoughts on the subject? Frivolous

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a hipster I want your opinion. If you're not a hipster I REALLY want your opinion.