Sunday, July 25, 2010

Maybe I should get a dragon tattoo...




I just finished "the girl with the dragon tattoo" and decided it a mention on here. I want to just throw out the randomest things and see if anyone jumps on to the bandwagon.

I loved this book. Despite it being more of an adult read I just couldn't put it down. Even when my cousin came over and I was supposed to be hanging with her I couldn't stop reading this book! Its not a typical mystery, because it doesn't follow a set sort of clues and it goes on random jaunts to other stories. But that might be likewise for most foreign books. I haven't decided if I'm watching the movie yet but we will see...

I know that the comments button is really light but I would like some feed back!! Please?

Frivolous

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a hipster I want your opinion. If you're not a hipster I REALLY want your opinion.