Monday, July 26, 2010

MY friend is worried zombies will attack....

....Me? I'm just worried I'll never get a good picture with my camera...

On an entirely different note:

Hugo Boss: Orange Collection 2010


I absolutely adore that jacket. It looks soft and warm and tailored all at the same time!
Maybe they'll let me borrow it? I know I know keep dreaming.


The same jacket :) It has flowers on it, no wonder shes [sorta] smiling!

This model kind of reminds me of Blake Lively. Though I don't know who the model is I have to admit I don't really know who Blake Lively is either...C'est la vie

Two words for you: BOOTS and BAG. I can die happy :)

Leave a comment? I know your out there!!!
Spread the sunshine love! Frivolous

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a hipster I want your opinion. If you're not a hipster I REALLY want your opinion.