Sunday, September 5, 2010

I Can Pretend...





I accidentally texted a note to myself that ended up going to someone completely different. They are now calling me continuously. Embarrassing? Just a tiny bit. More to the point, I'm starting school in a day so I don't know how many posts I will keep up with. Maybe a lot, probably not that many. But it doesn't seem like to many people will miss me [I'm having my own pity party here.]

I don't claim to be a good photographer or that matter a good stylist. But I know I'm more stylish then the cheerleaders at my school. Nuff said.

The best part about style is even though I'm not a size 2, I look like me. And all those girls who shop at Hollister and Ambercrombie don't. They all look like each other. Personally I feel like if I have freedom in this country, why would I want to look like everyone else?

Listening to "cooler then me" by mike posner. Who else thinks hes hotttttt???
Frivolous xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a hipster I want your opinion. If you're not a hipster I REALLY want your opinion.