Sunday, October 24, 2010

Yay. Its OVER.



Been ready for a break from the whole Homecoming drama. And YES! its over. Don't get me wrong, I loved my dance and everything, but really... the over exertion of getting yourself to look super amazing for the three hours that no one will actually be able to see you under the strobe lights was not really worth it.

Call me a pessimist. I dare yah.

Really, I feel like the whole idea of Homecoming is just a little muffed [as my best friend would say].

Hopefully pictures that don't get ripped off somebodies blog or photobucket will show back up. Stayed tuned though! It can't be long until I get back to my sort off narcissistic self.

I Can't wait for Halloween! But its on a Sunday which is annoying...Hope everyone has fun plans!



Frivolous xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a hipster I want your opinion. If you're not a hipster I REALLY want your opinion.