Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Purr kitty Purr



(Chicmuse)

Ahhh. Why is it that after we have what we want we immediately realise we wanted what we had before? We have about six inches of snow here in Washington and I am looking forward to a six day weekend. Good?

Nah...Look how good her legs look? Cheetah print! Sunglasses! HEELS! All of the above would not be appropriate in the weather that we are now having...The palm trees and the bricks. I am so jealous right here. Also my friend from London just happens to be coming to San Diego in May. I don't live any where with palm trees, brick, or San Diego. But today was a gooood day. :)
No pictures though have no energy.

But still hyped about the long weekend! Sucks for everybody else!
Frivolous

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a hipster I want your opinion. If you're not a hipster I REALLY want your opinion.