Monday, July 18, 2011

Lets talk. Why not?

Been very bad about blogging. On this blog.

My tumblr I'm very good at blogging on.

Unwanted advertisement for you right here

But I'll let you in on a little secret.

Tumblr is really easy to blog on. Like, its not even blogging.

But the fun part is?

There is so many HIPSTERS on Tumblr.

Hipsters? What are these magical beings?

Well, I'm so glad you asked.

This is where we will discover the real meaning of "hipster."

I'll take my camera around my Seattle suburbia area and try to catch as many

hipsters as I can in there natural habitat.

Please join me in recreating this blog and pursue my journey to find all things

hipster and etc.

"But you wouldn't know, its far to obscure for you."

--some hipster that we all now to well

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a hipster I want your opinion. If you're not a hipster I REALLY want your opinion.