Thursday, July 28, 2011

Norwegians. They kick butt.

Not just any butt. Troll butt.

Now I haven't seen this amazing looking movie yet but those that have say its freaking off the charts.

Not bad for an indie movie, no?

The reason why this movie is featured here actually happened in my day to day life.

A friend was just hearing about this movie and asked, very seriously and all, "Whats the difference between 'indie' and 'hipster'?"

I then had to inform her that there is no difference.

It was a good day.

But back to the post. Yes, you should go see this film or rent it or locate it online or whatever technological shortcut you use to watch your movies. Just watch it. But wait for me to see it so I don't have any spoilers.

Wait, I love spoilers. Ahh, nevermind.

much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a hipster I want your opinion. If you're not a hipster I REALLY want your opinion.