Saturday, May 1, 2010

AND DRUM ROLL PLEASE???

GOOD BYE bye bye birdie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








It is finally over, the bane of my existence or how ever the phrase goes...Its finally DONE!

Yesterday was probably the longest yesterday I ever had....mentally and physically exhausting. There are those Fridays where you wake up nice and early to go to school and your like "dang...I'm gone be up more then 24 hours today...."

It finally hit me yesterday that the seniors are leaving us. They may come by once in awhile next year but they wont be there the whole time. Sharing the spotlight with us, being the spotlight. The whole magical-ness of theater is that despite it not being real it still effects you like reality would. These strong actors have been my friends and allies for the entire year and I have seen them pull off the most amazing things and they are my idols. I love them for just being them and only them. So yesterday when we are standing in the rain I could feel the cold water on my clothes but warm water was coming from my eyes. Do you think this connection is normal for a 16 year old? I don't think so, its probably why our school thinks we're a cult :)

(Not so) Frivolous

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a hipster I want your opinion. If you're not a hipster I REALLY want your opinion.