Sunday, May 16, 2010

fashion+music+love=life

Have been abusing my use of style.com recently, as these dresses should show you. My love of Rihanna and Lady Gaga should be evident, music and fashion should always be combined. Like a simple formula: fashion + music + love = life. For being a person that owns barely over 5 dresses I'm obsessed with formal wear. It takes a lot nowadays to distinguish yourself from other people and I find the inventions Lady Gaga makes are beautiful just because she breaks those rules everyone thought nobody would willingly go against. For the past two years I have chosen the design of my Homecoming dress and convinced my mom to make it. [both were made in a rush, both my mom and I have procrastination problems] Maybe someday I will successfully make my OWN dress...if I ever stop procrastinating...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a hipster I want your opinion. If you're not a hipster I REALLY want your opinion.