Thursday, May 20, 2010

On the School computer

Didnt know I could get on my blog from the school :) this is awesome! They want us to plan our entire lives in the sophomore year and I really just want to tell them that people here are only focused on their hormones and the next basketball game. But do they listen to me? Nope not really. Everybody's talking and its getting louder as the bell draws closer. When can I get out of here....So this is the direct link to the high school student if anyones interested I know everything about the high school life at this age and its not what stereotypes are saying, ITS WORSE.

haha Frivolous

p.s. if I can get on my blog why can't I get on Facebook???

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a hipster I want your opinion. If you're not a hipster I REALLY want your opinion.