Thursday, May 13, 2010

The High School Cynic

I've been admiring my peers for the last few weeks. Gen X or whatever we're called. WE are the future of this PLANET? us, with our loud music and harsh words? us, with our heavy make up and baggy pants? us, with our universal hate for everything to do with learning or growing up?

I just CAN'T wait.

I sit in my freshman French class and hold in my anger. Maybe its the frustrating freshman who looks like shes twelve and lets her leopard print bra hang out over all of her shirts. Then again maybe its the girl I thought was a friend and realized no, shes just another backstabbing gossip who wants the spotlight on her. Its public school honey not a soap opera no one cares about who your dating or how long its been.

I'm only in my sophomore year of high school but I'm already done with all the drama and the inconsistent peace between groups. Why do we fill the stereotype so perfectly? Always sneaking around and getting drunk and pissing off our parents? IS there really reason for all of this or is just the crazy hormones?

These are just SOME of the things that I've been wanting to say to people:
No baby he doesn't love you he wants in your pants. Doll your ass is hanging out of your pants and nobody wanted to see your thong, truly. Excuuuuse moi I've heard this story a billion and one times can we change the topic of discussion? No I didn't talk about you behind your back I just told OTHER PEOPLE the truth about how I see you.

So there you have it. I really needed to post all that somewhere with out offending anyone to their faces. Maybe that makes me of a two face then I thought I was. Well, time wwill tell
Frivolous

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a hipster I want your opinion. If you're not a hipster I REALLY want your opinion.