Wednesday, June 9, 2010

ALEJANDRO -- LADY GAGA THE VIDEO!!!


I am completely and utterly obsessed with Lady Gaga. She's creative in a way that surpasses only herself while making it look effortless. This video just came out and I'm so excited to see it. Though be warned like with any Gaga creation there is a fair amount of images that you won't expect. I predicted a military feel for this song, but not the buff guys in heels and sex scenes on beds. Nor did I expect the cult-ish aspect of this video. She pulls it off well but its quite frightening to see her in pants.....also the guns on her boobs? Yeah...But really what can you EXPECT from Gaga other then being UNEXPECTED. Give me your opinion of the video if you perchance have one?

Frivolous

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a hipster I want your opinion. If you're not a hipster I REALLY want your opinion.