Thursday, July 29, 2010

NATALIA meow!




This girl is fantastic! I have been following her music for a while. But the one problem was shes changed her name from verbs to verbz to Natalie Cappunci and now shes Natalia Kills. Despite the wild goose chase on names she is an amazing artist. I came by her new stuff entirely by accident while I was surfing. Now I cant get enough! She has 10 of these little films and highly recommend them! Also her music video Zombie is truly awesome. Her old stuff is good to I hope that she doesn't totally get rid of it, that would break my heart!

{I'm in love with a zombie, love with a zombie....sorry its stuck in my head!}

Check her out and comment! Frivolous

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a hipster I want your opinion. If you're not a hipster I REALLY want your opinion.