Saturday, July 31, 2010

I covet everything French

TUCKER - FALL LINE from I AM PICTURES on Vimeo.


Found this video on the Nylon blog. I love the beauty of this type of film making, no lines or acting just a classical score to go along with shots of beautiful girls with beautiful clothes. :)

One of the comments was rather scathing, "way to rip off Marie Atoinette Tucker!" quothe the angry blogger. I have issue with the slight resemblance, I love everything and anything French :)

I'm a little down right now. It feels like people are either mad at me or they don't care enough to be around. [exhibit A: my boyfriend left yesterday for L.A. and told me that he was leaving when he was getting on the plane :(] So I will find a time to go pity shop for myself. I want to get new shoes and soon!

Frivolous

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a hipster I want your opinion. If you're not a hipster I REALLY want your opinion.