Monday, August 2, 2010

All dressed up and no where to go....

I have been instructed by my mother to clean out my closet. Its a major task and I haven't really wanted to do it. "Why?" You may ask. Its because stuff like this happens I get DIsTracTed.....



I shanghaied my brother into taking pictures of me, it wasn't easy but it worked...?



I have another non-digital camera that I love. I took it to London and it takes fantastic pictures. So you might see more of these pictures when I develop the film...



You see our lovely backyard and it amazing-ness. The skirt is something my mom made and I never had a reason to actually put it on. Now I think its adorable! the shoes are hers too. But everything else is mine :)
Frivolous <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a hipster I want your opinion. If you're not a hipster I REALLY want your opinion.