Monday, November 29, 2010

Bad Hair Day Heros



I absolutely adore my little black beret. It has saved me from many a scary bed head monster sized afro days. I just smoosh it over my rebel waves and I'm set. Just as long as nobody stupid pulls it off. Just don't touch the hat! You won't like me if you touch my hat!

But really its kind of repeated in my wardrobe A LOT. What are some other peoples good ideas for bad hair days? This is a serious question! I hate being predictable and this hat has gotten so predictable my friends will bet on which day of the week I will wear it. I need some new ideas!

Frivolous

1 comment:

  1. Tease it up and hairspray it where it falls.

    - Love Anna <3

    ReplyDelete

If you're a hipster I want your opinion. If you're not a hipster I REALLY want your opinion.