Saturday, November 27, 2010

Who was right?


Totally predicted that hair right there! Well not specifically on the amazing Haley Williams but just that pink hair is hot right now! See? I am not crazy!

Its scary that I have to justify myself...

I absolutely adore this song as I have been a celebrated atheist for several years now. Its hard to be the only one who chokes on her food at Christmas when someone starts in on those sermons. But no way can I not love the holidays! That would be just unfair.

I know; contradictions today. Frivolous

1 comment:

  1. great hair but expensive to keep it nicely - i had white blond hair and it cost me a fortune to keep it white. only worht for one round of pics or something ;)

    londonviennacologne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you're a hipster I want your opinion. If you're not a hipster I REALLY want your opinion.