Sunday, November 21, 2010

We don't scream for ice cream!


We scream for SNOW!

I am typically not a winter person. Because here in Washington, winter means rain. But snow, holy fudgenuggits, I totally love!

Ever since I was a kid, I would tromp around in snow and I have loved that winter wonderland Christmas feel. It isn't even Thanksgiving yet and I am almost bursting out of my gap jeans for more snow! [that is a scary image] Last year I couldn't care less for the holiday spirit. The inner atheist in me was shouting the audible middle finger to the world. But this year should will be about those people who are so amazing to me. The ones who despite my very pessimistic attitude still love me for who I am.

It would also help if more snow would come down so we don't have to have school tomorrow. That would be amazing too...

So leave a comment how is your holiday cheer looking as the eve of holiday cheerness approaches...?
Frivolous

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a hipster I want your opinion. If you're not a hipster I REALLY want your opinion.