Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What I should I should have worn!

So yeah this morning my outfit just plain disapointed me. It was so boring I'm not even uploading a full shot. Here it is in semi gray scale detail:



And this is what I should have worn!!!! I love this skirt thing but its so much better as a mini dress.



And these pictures came out so much better!! I'm thinking that look is pretty fierce right?



Now that I have taken pictures of my room at every angle I seriously need a new spot to take pictures. We will have to see..

I should have worn the second outfit but I would A) be taken for a slut and B) be unmeasurably cold. [haha B) be..)

well I thought it was funny...Frivolous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a hipster I want your opinion. If you're not a hipster I REALLY want your opinion.