Friday, September 23, 2011

Parle vous francais?



So the last few days of college I have been LOVING my French class. My classmate is getting married soon and she is so adorable. She speaks Arabic and French and we spent an hour talking about the realities of love and the effects it has had on our lives, the good and the bad. For me its mostly bad, for her its mostly good.Our teacher is hilarious if a bit strict on us answering all her questions in French.

I just love the French language. Its beautiful and freakishly hard to learn. College is hard and I'm taking 17 credits this quarter. I'm excited all around for this year!

All right. See you in a few days, ma cheris!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a hipster I want your opinion. If you're not a hipster I REALLY want your opinion.