Friday, January 27, 2012

Hipsters, Unite.


This is my first post in an unforgivable amount of time. I would say sorry, but I'm sure that's too hipster for the world of those indie aficionados. I love these "Shit ___ Say" videos, if I'm being honest here. I know, mainstream popularity status. This video is special though! I was severely tempted to film my own version of "Shit Hipsters Say." But I restrained myself. This is probably not the best version, but it made me crack up. I hope everyone is having a great time! I will try to get back in that habit of writing posts. No guarantees. When in doubt I am always on my tumblr. [Not kidding. I am obsessed] But that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a hipster I want your opinion. If you're not a hipster I REALLY want your opinion.