Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wild Target!

This movie is fantastic! The number one thing is Emily Blunt's wardrobe!
The entire time I was watching this I thought it was the wacko chick from Inception but she's actually from Devil Wears Prada. She wears the most amazing confections of velvet and gauze. Bill Nighy plays a defunct assasin who fails to kill Emily Blunt's character: a sexy art theif. Now, if it wasn't enough that we have Davy Jones and drop dead look a like for Marion Cotillard, but Ron Weasley's in it too! I don't really get why he's in the movie but its plain fabulous. I wish I could find more photos of the awesome wardrobe she has but unfortunetly there does not seem to be many stills from the movie online. You will have to go watch for your self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a hipster I want your opinion. If you're not a hipster I REALLY want your opinion.