Friday, July 13, 2012

Strippers Nightmare


Alex Pettyfer

Channing Tatum

Went to Magic Mike as you can probably tell. Now, this may be a spoiler alert for some people but this movie has absolutely no plot line. Being an actress, I could tell that some of the scenes were just improvisation. Not very good improvisation at that! But what really got me was that they really just depended on Channing Tatum's amazing dancing skills. Probably helped that he actually used to be a male stripper. My issue was they didn't even do good routines, which might have been an artistic choice but I thought it just got to distracting. 
If you want to go see this movie be prepared to be quite confused through out the whole thing. There are several funny parts but beware it didn't even cut it as a semi good stripper movie. It tried to be to indie mixed with blockbuster. 
But trust me these men are going to be in my fantasies for the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a hipster I want your opinion. If you're not a hipster I REALLY want your opinion.